
It、s morning time, wonder where you are
早晨,不知道你在那裡
wonder who you、re talking to
在和誰談話
wonder if the sun has risen where you are
那裡的太陽不知是否已升起
it、s morning time, i miss your hands on my skin
這裡是早晨,我想念你的手觸摸我的肌膚
this bed、s too big without you
沒有你這張床顯得太大
oh god, what do i do?
喔,老天,我該怎麼辦?
I、m a thousand miles away, and I、m lying next to you.
我在一千里外,我躺在你身邊
The sun shines golden, and I feel like my car
金黃色的陽光照射,我感覺像我的老車
a little run down, a little beat up, maybe just a little green
有點破舊、有點疲累,或許也有點生病
maybe it、s my battery, maybe it、s my starter,
或許是我的電池,還是我的發動器
maybe my heart、s too weak
恐怕是我的心太虛弱
there、s just this feeling, thought I had to get going
就是有種感覺,想說我該動身
got too scary, got too big, said girl,
感覺變得太可怕、太強大,對自己說,女孩
got to get out of here
你該離開這裡
but now i don、t know how to get home.
但是這時我不知該怎麼回家
oh god, what do I do?
喔,老天,我該怎麼辦?
these fields stretch out like patchwork, on my granny、s quilt
綿延田野像我祖母被毯上的拼布綴花
she used to tell me that
她曾跟我說
"life is a series of strange and mysterious things
人生是一系列奇特神秘的事
one minute you think you、re up, the next you find you、re down"
一時你高高在上,一時跌落谷底
your mind says "sweetheart, you better stick around"
腦袋告訴你,甜心,最好留下
but your heart says oh,I、m too weak in the knees"
但你的心說,喔,我雙腿發軟
oh god, what do I do?
喔,老天,我該怎麼辦?